Table of Contents
Depending on the customer configurations, booking a room from Taitori door panel may require the user to authenticate. The various ways to authenticate are described below. Please note that the available authentication methods may vary by organization.
Picture 1. Authentication page on Taitori door panel.
1. Sign in with Taitori username and password
You can authenticate with your Taitori username (email) and password. However, other login methods are easier, so we recommend that you familiarize yourself with them.
2. SMS-code for single-sign in
You can log in by entering your mobile number. You will receive a one-time SMS code for logging which will be entered on the door panel. This authentication method requires that your phone number is saved in your profile information.
3. Authenticate on your phone with a QR code or an identification code
You can easily authenticate by scanning the QR code with your phone's camera (depending on the phone model). Alternatively, you can authenticate in Taitori App with an identification code:
- Open the Taitori app.
- Click on your profile picture and then Authorize.
- Enter the identification code displayed on the door panel to the app.
- After a successful identification, the booking made on the door panel takes effect after a while.
Picture 2. Authenticating with an identification code.
4. Authenticate with a NFC tag
Note! This feature requires that the Taitori door panel hardware has been updated with NFC support.