If you are using Outlook and Taitori's Smart Office Add-in for booking and inviting guests, please see the instructions here. This guide here will walk you through adding participants using Taitori application (browser or mobile).
- Once you have found a suitable room and you are now on the Booking confirmation page, it's time to add the guests as participants to the booking. Guests will receive arrival instructions and a participant code for check-in.
- Scroll down the page a bit to find PARTICIPANTS. Click to expand the section and add guests one by one with their email addresses.
- You can assign a role to each participant. Arrival instructions and participant codes will only be sent to visitors. If needed, you can remove participants by clicking the three dots.
- After adding all the visitors, double-check the other details of the booking and, if desired, order catering.
- Finally, confirm the reservation.
If you have a large number of guests and adding them individually to the booking seems heavy, you can import the guests all at once using a CSV file. Complete the room reservation first, and then follow this guide to import guests in bulk into the system.