You can order various products such as a catering service either separately or when making a room booking. This guide will assist you in ordering a catering service when booking a room.
If you wish to order products without booking a room, read the guide How to order products from the shop.
Catering service when booking a room
When you order a catering service while booking your room, first you should look for a suitable space for your meeting. The catering service order is done after that before confirming your space reservation. If you need guidance on how to book a space, open the guide How to book a space.
- When you find a suitable space you will be redirected to the Booking confirmation page. Fill in all the necessary details for your booking and scroll down. On the bottom of the page, click Continue to order.
Figure 1. The bottom of the Booking confirmation page.
- On the page, you'll see one or several service providers. To see delivery times and other details about the provider click on See more information. Choose a service provider by clicking Start ordering.
Figure 2. A service provider in Taitori.
- Here you can see the available menus and products. You may look for a specific product with the search function or browse a menu. Open a menu by clicking its heading e.g. Breakfast.
Figure 3. Menu.
Figure 4. A product in the Breakfast menu.
- Add products to your cart by first selecting the amount and then clicking Add to cart. You can choose a later delivery time by clicking Later delivery time. You may view your cart and total cost by scrolling down the page.
Figure 5. Shopping cart.
- After adding products to your cart proceed to the Summary of order. Add the required details.
- Select the payment method and if required, fill in the information on invoicing/community such as the cost centre or project number.
- Finally, click Confirm reservation. If your payment method is online payment, you will now proceed to finish the payment.
- You will receive a confirmation for your reservation to your email address and you can also find your order in the Orders section.
Figure 6. Taitori app menu.