You can order products from Taitori's shop (e.g., catering order) either in connection with a venue reservation or separately. This guide will instruct you on how to order catering for a meeting in connection with a venue reservation.
How to order products in connection with a venue reservation
When you book catering in connection with a venue reservation, you should first find a suitable space for your meeting. The catering can be ordered during the confirmation of the venue reservation.
Once you have found a suitable venue, you will be directed to the "Booking Confirmation" page. After providing the necessary information for the venue reservation, scroll down to the bottom of the page. If catering is available for the selected venue, you will see a button labeled "Order Products." This button allows you to proceed with ordering catering services along with the venue reservation. However, if catering is not available for the chosen venue, the button will not be visible.
Image 1. The bottom of Booking confirmation page.
- On the page, you will see one or multiple service providers listed. To view more details about each service provider, click on "See more information." You can for example find information about their services and delivery times. To access the product selection, click on "Start ordering".
Image 2. An example of a service provider.
- Next, you will see the sales catalog. You can either search for a specific product using the search function or browse through the products by clicking on the product groups.
Image 3. The search function and products in the sales catalog.
Image 4. Breakfast product group open.
Browse products from different product groups. By clicking on a product card, you can access more detailed information about the product and add any additional notes required for ordering, if requested by the restaurant (see image 5 for reference).
Furthermore, you have the option to select a later delivery time for the product. By default, the product's delivery time is set to match the start time of the venue reservation. You can also adjust the delivery time later from the shopping cart. Selecting later delivery times for catering products provides flexibility and enables better planning to align with the schedule of events, especially for longer gatherings like full-day meetings.
To add products to your shopping cart, first select the desired quantity, and then click on the shopping cart icon.
Image 5. An example of a product. The service provider requests a clarification.
- After adding all the necessary catering products to your shopping cart, scroll down to review the contents of your cart (refer to image 6). In the shopping cart, you can still make adjustments if needed, such as modifying the quantity of products, selecting different delivery times, or removing items from the cart.
Image 6. The shopping cart. You can adjust the delivery time by clicking on the clock icon.
Scroll down to the summary of your order and enter the number of attendees to facilitate the catering arrangement. You can also provide an alternative contact information, such as a phone number, if needed, and fill in any additional details relevant to the entire order, such as dietary restrictions.
For assistants and administrators, if you are placing an order on behalf of another user, click on "Change the orderer" and enter the email address of the user. By doing so, the order confirmations will be sent to the specified user, and they will have the ability to manage the order with their own Taitori account later on.
Image 7. Summary of order.
- Next, you will need to select the payment method and choose the invoicing company for the invoice details. If you have already provided invoicing details for a paid reservation, you can use the same information by selecting "Use the booking information" (see image 7).
Image 8. Payment info and additional community details.
- Finally, to complete the catering order and the room booking, click on "Confirm reservation" at the bottom of the page. If the chosen payment option is online payment, you will be redirected to proceed with the payment for the order.
- Congratulations! You have now successfully reserved the venue and placed the catering order. If you need to make any changes to the order, you can do so by editing the venue reservation on the "Bookings" page.