You can order different products such as a catering service from the Taitori shop, either while booking a space or separately. When ordering products separately without making a reservation, you can browse the selection of service providers in Taitori by clicking Order products (or the shopping cart icon in the mobile application).
Figure 1. Taitori app. Browse the shop selection and open provider menus by clicking Start ordering
For the guide on ordering a catering service when booking a room, click here.
Order products from the shop
- Get started by clicking Order products or the shopping cart icon if you are using the mobile application.
- Browse the shop selection and click See more information to view details on the store e.g. delivery time and opening hours.
- Select the provider which you want to browse the products from by clicking Start ordering.
- Choose a delivery method (the available methods depend on the service provider) and fill in the necessary details.
Figure 2. Choose the delivery method.
- You can search for a specific product with the search function or by browsing the menus. Open a menu by clicking its heading e.g. Breakfast. You can view the product details by clicking See product information.
Figure 3. Opened menu and a product.
- Add products to your cart by selecting the amount and clicking Add to cart. You can view your cart by scrolling down on the page.
- After you are finished adding products to your cart proceed to Summary of order. Add the required details.
- Select the payment method and if required, fill in the invoicing/community details such as the cost centre or project number.
- Click Order. If your payment method is online payment, you will proceed with the payment for your order.
- You will receive the confirmation for your order in your email and you can also find your order in the Orders section.
Figure 4. Taitori app menu.