You can order products from Taitori's shop (e.g., catering order) either in connection with a venue reservation or separately (depending on your organization's settings). If you wish to order products without making a venue reservation, you can browse Taitori's store selection by clicking on the "Order products" button in the top right corner of the quick menu (or the shopping cart icon on mobile). If you are looking for instructions on how to place a catering order in connection with a venue reservation, click here.
Image 1. Taitori Café's Catering sales catalog.
Order products from the shop
- First, click on "Order products" or the shopping cart icon on mobile.
- Select the shop by clicking on "Start ordering". Click on "See more information" to see additional information about the store, such as delivery time and opening hours.
- Select the delivery method, and then choose the delivery time (and location).
Image 2. Choosing the delivery method and time.
- Next, you will see the sales catalog. You can either search for a specific product using the search function or browse through the products by clicking on the product groups.
Image 3. The search function and products in the sales catalog.
Image 4. Breakfast product group open.
Browse products from different product groups. By clicking on a product card, you can access more detailed information about the product and add any additional notes required for ordering, if requested by the restaurant (see image 5 for reference).
Furthermore, you have the option to select a later delivery time for the product. By default, the product's delivery time is set to match the delivery time you've chosen while choosing the delivery method. You can also adjust the delivery time later from the shopping cart. Selecting later delivery times for catering products provides flexibility and enables better planning to align with the schedule of events, especially for longer gatherings like full-day meetings.
To add products to your shopping cart, first select the desired quantity, and then click on the shopping cart icon.
Image 5. An example of a product. The service provider requests a clarification.
- After adding all the necessary catering products to your shopping cart, scroll down to review the contents of your cart (refer to image 6). In the shopping cart, you can still make adjustments if needed, such as modifying the quantity of products, selecting different delivery times, or removing items from the cart.
Image 6. The shopping cart. You can adjust the delivery time by clicking on the clock icon.
Scroll down to the summary of your order and enter the number of attendees to facilitate the catering arrangement. You can also provide an alternative contact information, such as a phone number, if needed, and fill in any additional details relevant to the entire order, such as dietary restrictions.
For assistants and administrators, if you are placing an order on behalf of another user, click on "Change the orderer" and enter the email address of the user. By doing so, the order confirmations will be sent to the specified user, and they will have the ability to manage the order with their own Taitori account later on.
Image 7. Summary of order.
- Next, you will need to select the payment method and choose the invoicing company for the invoice details.
Image 8. Payment info and additional community details.
- Finally, to complete the product order, click on "Order" at the bottom of the page. If the chosen payment option is online payment, you will be redirected to proceed with the payment for the order.
- Congratulations! You have now successfully placed the product order. You can make changes to the order on the Orders page, accessible from the navigation bar behind the shopping cart icon.