After registration you might want to fill in your details, so you get the most out of the Taitori experience. In addition to being able to edit your basic information, you may also edit the language of the user interface and make changes to communication, privacy and reservation settings. You can also grant Taitori Helpdesk access to your account, so they can help you with troubleshooting.
You can edit your user information and other settings by clicking the profile icon and then My information.
Picture 1. My information and settings can be found by clicking the profile icon.
Tips for editing your profile settings
1. Fill out your profile details on the Basic tab.
Add a face picture.
- Add a mobile number. With a mobile number, you can easily authenticate, for example, on the door panels and you'll also be able receive notifications of the arrival of guests not only by email but also by text message.
- Select a color theme. You can choose the color theme for Taitori user interface yourself, unless it has already been predefined by your organization.
Picture 2. Color themes Nature, Purple and Airy.
2. Define general setting on the Options tab.
- By activating the Visibility, your guests can register with your name on Taitori visitor management reception kiosk, and you will be notified of the guest's arrival.
- Choose whether you want to see additional instructions or tips in Taitori's user interface.
3. Add default billing details on the Communities tab.
- If you reserve paid premises or catering, you must complete the billing details for each reservation. You can speed up booking by saving default billing information to your profile settings.
4. Manage your booking-related settings on the Booking tab.
- By modifying these settings, you can speed up booking by avoiding unnecessary button presses.
- If your inbox seems to fill up quickly, you can choose whether you want to receive booking confirmations.
- Modify Smart Office Add-in settings.
Picture 3. Add-in settings.