Importing participants from a CSV file
In bigger events and meetings, it is more convenient to import the list of participants to Taitori from a CSV file.
- Book a space first, confirm it and go to page Varaa tila ensin ja siirry sen jälkeen Varaukset -sivulle.
- Click the booking you wish to add participants to and then click Participants. Using filters can help you find your booking.
- Scroll down to Imports of participants. This is where you upload the CSV file of the participants. Find instructions for the CSV file below.
CSV file requirements
You can download a template for the participants here. The file includes columns email, firstname, lastame, mobile, company, profession, role, invitation. The mandatory columns are email, firstname, lastname, role.
Note! Save the CSV file in UTF-8 format.
How to fill in the cells?
- email* = email (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- firstname* = first name (e.g. Tiina)
- lastname* = last name (e.g. Testaaja)
- mobile = phone number in international format (e.g. +358401234567)
- company = company (e.g. Taitori Oy)
- profession = profession (e.g. Software Developer)
- role* = visitor, interal or host (The default is visitor.)
- invitation = yes or no (Do you want to send the participant a Taitori invitation or not? The default is no.)
Mass printing (instruction for the reception staff)
When the participants are included in the meeting reservation, the visitor cards can be printed all at once prior to the event.
- Go to https://app.taitori.fi and open Printing of visitor cards from the menu.
- Fill in the reservation number of the event. You can find the reservation number from Booking menu.
- Then select the printer.
- Once you have selected the printer, you can choose if you want to mark the guests arrived and inform the host. The instructions below will explain the settings:
a) if the settings are as follows, the cards will printed but the the guests will not be marked as arrived in the Visitors page and the host will not be notified of their arrival. This means that the cards will be ready for the guests but the guests should still check-in at the visitor device when they arrive. The host will be notified as the guests check in.
b) if the settings are as follows, the cards will be printed and the host will be notified of the guests' arrival.
c) if the setting are as follows, the cards will be printed and the guests will be marked arrived (checked in) at the chosen time.
5. Choose the settings and start printing. Please note that printing cannot be interrupted.